Experiencing problems with your Holden Commodore?
Your ignition jammed or just not working?
The Lock Guy specialises in Holden lock and key replacements with a prompt and friendly mobile service. We are a MLAA approved Master Locksmiths and only use Genuine Holden Replacement Parts.
Some of the common issues with Holden Commodore Ignitions & Jamming:
- Your key goes into your ignition, but the ignition key will not turn
- Your key has inserted and turned in the ignition but is now stuck on accessories
- Your key is jammed in the ignition, and you cannot get it out
- Your key turns in the ignition and has lost spring tension and motor will not turn over
- Commodore new ignition key
- Your key stuck in the ignition?
So what can we do?
The Lock Guy Mobile Locksmiths will come to you when your Holden ignition fails and will repair or replace your ignition on the spot. If your Keys are not too worn, we can change your Commodore Ignition barrel over with a genuine Holden barrel replacement and key up to your existing keys.
If your key is worn, we can cut a new key to code on our computerised Silca Viper and the Silca Futura Pro Machines. These Hitech Machines are the latest in groundbreaking electronic key cutting machines and are installed in our mobile vans to save you time and get you back on the road quickly.
At The Lock Guy, we like to use Genuine Holden ignitions as the aftermarket Ignitions have proven to fail quite quickly as the quality is not as superior as the Genuine Holden Ignitions. There is no need to go through your Holden Dealer or to call a tow truck as The Lock Guy offers a full Mobile Service in Melbourne which is not only professional but affordable too.
Makes and models which commonly experience problems with their ignitions:
- VR Holden Commodore (1993-1995)
- VS Holden Commodore (1995-1997)
- VT Holden Commodore (1997-2000)
- VX Holden Commodore (2000-2002)
- VY Holden Commodore (2002-2004)
- VZ Holden Commodore (2004-2006)
- VE Holden Commodore Key (2006-2013)
- VF Holden Commodore Key (2013-2017)
As mentioned previously we can supply and fit a Genuine Holden part to replace your existing Ignition Lock and Key alike to your current Commodore Key.
Other Holden Commodore / Holden Astra services include:
- Cutting of Holden Keys
- Duplication of Holden Keys
- Holden Transponder Keys
- Holden Door Locks Repaired or Replaced
- Extraction of Broken Keys from Holden Ignition
- Extraction of Broken Keys from Holden Door Locks
- We provide service for the ignition barrel VX Commodore
- Assistance in VY Commodore door lock problems
- VS Commodore ignition switch removal
- If your VX ignition barrel is jammed
- VS commodore problems
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, please do not hesitate to contact The Lock Guy today we will get you back on the road in no time.
WE SERVICE ALL LOCATIONS AROUND MELBOURNE, VIC IN A 50KM RADIUS INCLUDING
Eltham, Greensborough, Heidelberg, Templestowe, Doncaster, Mill Park, Thomastown, Campbellfield, Craigieburn, Lilydale, Ringwood, Camberwell, Kew, Diamond Creek, Wattle Glen, Donvale, Melbourne, Rowville, Hawthorn, Canterbury, Mernda, Montmorency, South Morang, Kangaroo Ground, Macleod, Bundoora, Warrandyte, Balwyn, Glen Iris, Ivanhoe, Somerton, Box Hill, Doreen, North Melbourne, Carlton, Viewbank, Rosanna, Plenty, Mitcham, Malvern, Lower Plenty, Glen Waverley, Fairfield, Eaglemont, Briar Hill, Bulleen, Blackburn, Alphington, Research, Mooroolbark