The Lock it Well key switch is part of a series of key operated switches suitable for commercial use.
Features of the Lock it Well Key Switch include:
- Durable and secure
- Suitable for alarm systems and security lighting
- Ease of operation
- Spring return
- Suitable for applications that require a burst of power
- Supplied with four fixing points
- Clip over plastic cover supplied
The benefits of using the Lockitwell switches is that they can be used for a variety of purposes and also have some interesting features.
- Weather resistant enclosures with internation weather protection rating. Protects from all types of weather.
- Control of automatic doors on commercial buildings.
- Lock in place metal covers protecting mounting screws.
- Panel mounts
- Used in elevators
- Used in roller doors
- Surface mounting or rainshield
- Security key switch
IF YOU HAVE A LOCKSMITH EMERGENCY IN MELBOURNE, THE LOCK GUY WILL QUICKLY ASSIST
WE SERVICE ALL LOCATIONS AROUND MELBOURNE, VIC IN A 50KM RADIUS INCLUDING
Alphington, Ashburton, Attwood, Arthurs Creek, Balwyn, Bellfield, Blackburn, Box Hill, Briar Hill, Broadmeadows, Brunswick, Bulleen, Bundoora, Camberwell, Campbellfield, Canterbury, Carlton, Chirnside Park, Christmas Hills, Clifton Hill, Coburg, Collingwood, Cottles Bridge, Craigieburn, Croydon, Dandenong, Diamond Creek, Doncaster, Donvale, Doreen, Eaglemont, Eltham, Essendon, Epping, Fairfield, Fawkner, Fitzroy, Glen Iris, Glen Waverley, Greensborough, Hawthorn, Heathmont, Heidelberg, Hurstbridge, Ivanhoe, Kangaroo Ground, Keilor, Kew, Lalor, Lilydale, Lower Plenty, Macleod, Malvern, Melbourne, Mernda, Mickelham, Mill Park, Mitcham, Montmorency, Mooroolbark, Mont Albert, Mount Dandenong, North Melbourne, Northcote, Nutfield, Park Orchards, Pascoe Vale, Panton Hill, Plenty, Preston, Research, Richmond, Ringwood, Rosanna, Rowville, Smiths Gully, Somerton, South Morang, Strathewen, Surrey Hills, Templestowe, Thomastown, Toorak, Tullamarine, Vermont, Viewbank, Warrandyte, Warranwood, Watsonia, Watson Creek, Wattle Glen, Whittlesea, Windsor, Wollert, Wonga Park, Yallambie, Yan Yean and Yarrambat